Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone and Welcome to my Blog!

Most of you know I have moved Red Texture and Chocolatecture to the Houston Metroplex. I have been busy over the last several months developing Chocolatecture and have also been working with my Web designer Holly Chervnsik to incorporate both businesses into one new website. We are working on loading up the shopping cart and will be ready to go live with the cart this week. The site is published so take a look by logging on to kathleengrandfield.com.
Several of you have seen some of my corporate work in chocolate. I have had the pleasure of working with some wonderful businesses that have selected me to be their chocolatier and promote their business with custom and novelty chocolates.

  • Karen Powanda of Kiss n' Makeup orders mini chocolate lips with a custom luster coating and ribbons which match her colors for her clients.

  • Dr. Julia Emery who owns Distinct Vision ordered two-tone colored sunglass chocolates as well as chocolate business cards with her logo. These chocolate novelties really compliment the colors in her showroom.

  • HOK Houston ordered chocolate business cards with their logo on it as a token of gratitude for teamwork.

  • Austin Visitor's Center has our Chili Cinnamon Chocolate Bats (“The Bat with The Bite”) on hand for visitors to the city of Austin.

Our chocolates are a wonderful affordable way to tantalize your customers with more than just a business card.





Usher in Spring with Chic Swarovski Pencils!
Most of you know of my love affair with Swarovski Crystals so it was only natural for me to be enamored with this wonderful collaboration of Piffl Interieur and Swarovski. These sexy pencils take the boredom out of writing your grocery list and are guaranteed to raise an eyebrow when seen on your desk. Each one is adorned with a genuine Swarovski Stone. These are now available at kathleengrandfield.com just in time for Valentine's Day. These dazzling pencils are sleek with a black stain that permeates the entire pencil even after sharpening.

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of both of my businesses and I wish all of you a Prosperous, Happy and Healthy 2008!
Omnia Vincit Amor!


Copyright © 2008, Kathleen Grandfield

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chocolate logos! How do you do those? Can anyone order those? How much are they???

La Vida Cocoa said...

Hi streetart! Sure anyone can order.
I work with a person who does the master mold of the image submitted to me by my client. There is a one time fee for the master mold and artwork which is determined by the complexity of the image so the price varies accordingly.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention of Chervnsik Web Design! I have to admit that I crave those little white chocolate "pearls" that just explode with flavor when they touch my tongue! Thanks for the beautiful, sweet goodie bags of pearls that you made for my daughter's birthday party. They were a huge hit!

La Vida Cocoa said...

It was a pleasure working with Chervnsik Web Design! As a business owner, I always look for someone to work with who takes the time to listen to what my needs are and is creative as well. You were truly "up for the challenge". Thanks for thinking "outside the box"!
Glad everyone enjoyed the chocolate pearls!

Unknown said...

If you are looking for a unique way to celebrate with friends or family or a say thank you to a collegue or client look no further! Kathy's custom or standard chocolates are perfect and yummy too. I must not forget to tell you about the packaging..it's stunning !!Do I have your interest piqued? Call or email today to place your order. Custom designs take longer so plan accordingly.

Pink Heels said...

I just came upon your chocolate products and am salivating as I type this comment. I love the idea of offering chocolate and a business card at the same time. I work with so many fabulous women and would love to give them something yummy.

La Vida Cocoa said...

Hi Pink Heels!

The chocolate business cards are a really fun way of promoting your business. I love your concept at Pink Heels. The whole idea of empowerment and career coaching is a wonderful way of giving women the boost they need sometimes to feel confident in the work force. And of course chocolate makes everything better.
Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Hi La Vida:
Nice blog, love the header.
Thanks for visiting my branding and marketing website. I'm feeling a bit like a new blogger myself since I'm moving my blog to http://brandandmarket.com from blogspot's address. Please find time to visit me there.

Also, I'd like to profile you and your business on my "Real Women -- Real Careers" blog that is designed to help young women transitioning into their career, if you're interested.

Chris Brown
http://brandandmarket.com

La Vida Cocoa said...

Hello Chris and thanks for visiting my Blog. Congratulations on your move. I know that can be tedious. I will check out your new site today and encourage all my customers to do so as well. I am definitely interested in having my business profiled on your "Real Women--Real Carreers" blog.

I will contact you on that offer.

Thanks!

SanSan said...

Your website is very impressive, and I am so happy to see that I can now order your jewelry online. Over the past few years I have accumulated a “Kathy Collection” and now that is all that I ever wear. I love that all of your pieces are timeless; I know that I will be able to wear all of your creations today and also years from now. They are true pieces of art!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your tv show Kathy!!! I haven't seen it yet, as you know, but can't wait to see it! AND, congrats on the article in AustinMonthly!!! You're going to be SO busy now! Will I ever get to see you again? Just kidding.

Oh...and here's an idea in reference to checking out getting a "puppy." How about a chocolate lab made from chocolate? It would have to be at least as sweet as real labs are. I know "darla" would like this idea ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Congratulations on the success of Red Texture,Choco-
latecture, and the new e-commerce website! I appreciate your creative talents and the beautiful jewelry you have designed for me and my daughters. Every piece is unique. I love the compliments I get when wearing it! You are a very special lady and a special friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! The website looks amazing! I miss you up here in the Big Apple. I continually receive compliments on your jewelry. You truly are one of the most talented people I know. I hope all is well!
xox
Natalie

La Vida Cocoa said...

Hi Natalie! Glad you visited my blog! Congratulations to you on your internship with Seventeen Magazine...I picked up a copy and saw your name inside...how cool is that!

Well I think it's time for you to have some "Big Apple" jewelry to go along with your new position...don't you:)!

Since you're in New York now keep us posted with the happenings there!

Hugs to you!