Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Celebrity Goddess Interviews

Many of you remember me having regular events at my studio called “A Day with The Goddesses”™. For those of you that did not attend it was a day where we celebrated the talents of women in the Austin Community. The day was a wonderful way to connect with women who you might not encounter otherwise and learn about what they do as well as be pampered in a fun, relaxed environment. It was also a platform for women who wanted to launch a new business or product. Some guests said it was like going to a day spa for the mind, body and spirit. So in the spirit of the “Goddess Day” I am launching a blog platform called “Celebrity Goddess” where I will feature some very talented women who make this world a special place! If you would like to be featured or have a business that you would like to share with the readers please email me at kathy@red-texture.com. I look forward to hearing from all you Goddesses out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your idea of "A Day with the Goddesses" - I would love to know more.

La Vida Cocoa said...

Hello Nicole...it is a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Please feel free to e-mail me at Kathy@red-texture.com and I will give you more details about "A Day with The Goddesses". I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Kathy