Monday, November 17, 2008

Goddess Day at the Chateau! Tres Magnifique!








Yesterday Yvette Lopez and I hosted a wonderful event called "Goddess Day at the Chateau"©. I have been doing Goddess Events since 2005 as a way to celebrate the talents of women, provide a launch pad for new businesses and provide a nurturing environment for women to connect and meet each other.

Yesterday's event was done with a Parisienne Theme with gorgeous hors d'oeuvres and decorations by Yvette Lopez, French Chateau Champagne punch, a Chocolate Bar, Elegant Floral Arrangement by Lauren Shipp owner of Cedar Park Florist and the most fabulous collection of women vendors and services. Our mix included jewelry and chocolate truffles by moi, Kathleen Grandfield, my new line of candles by Lux Fragrances, spa beauty products and Italian beads by Mini Moons-Ruth, Gifts from Things She Adores by Courtney Enriquez, Loretta's Accessories by Loretta Starck, Paintings by CourtneyArte.com, Tarot Card Readings and Numerology by Ileana Hinojosa, Therapeutic Chair Massage by Hillary Bergman, and Intuitive Readings by Medium Christina Carlin. Not only did we feel luxurious, indulged, and pampered but our souls were nurtured at the same time. We made new friends and connections with women entrepreneurs and just felt a blanket of empowerment over us. Yvette made a beautiful Affirmation Tree and everyone could take home a Positive Affirmation to ponder. It was a perfect day with the Girls!

Should any of you need contact info on the above women's services please contact me at Kathy@red-texture.com.

Also if you live outside the Austin, Texas metroplex and would like for us to create a Goddess Event in your city then please contact me at 512-659-7945 or send me an e-mail at Kathy@red-texture.com

Thank you Goddess Guests for enriching us with your wonderful presence!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The Goddess Day at the Chateau was divine. Your senses were tantalized whether you were sipping champagne,sampling chocolate, feasting your eyes on the most beautiful one of a kind jewelry or taking home a Tuscan inspired candle to help you recreate the Goddess feeling if only for a moment in the privacy of your own home. A beautiful way to get away from it all and remind yourself "your worth it" Darla

Anonymous said...

It was a really wonderful event! I was truly surrounded by DIVA's. Thanks to Kathy, Yvette and Laura for all the hard work to make it happen. What a wonderful way to get the holidays kicked off.

Courtney

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time yesterday with all of you ladies! Everybody I met yesterday was absolutely wonderful and I was sorry I had to go so soon as my motherhood duties were calling me. Kathy, your home is beautiful and I think you and Yvette did a great job with everything. I had SIX delicious chocolates when I left your house and I had ZERO when I pulled into my driveway :)

Nadya said...

Ooo la la!! I wish I'd been there - sounds divine!
I'm a massage therapist, & my MT neice did spa parties for awhile with a galfriend - this sounds like the creme de la creme!

Pink Heels said...

Congratulations on your fabulous event!