Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wine and Chocolate Party

Please join me for a wonderful Charity Event in San Antonio. I will be providing the "Chocolates" for a Wine and Chocolate Event presented by "Designed to Shine" and Shelly Golibart. This event will benefit "Shine On" a non-profit company helping women with financial and other needs to grow strong and independent.

Here are the event details:

Wine & Chocolate Party to be held at:

Rio de Vino
7271 Wurzbach
San Antonio, Texas
Thursday Februray 12th
5:30 - 7:30p.m.


Wine and Chocolate Tasting
Hors d'oeuvres and Entertainment
Silent Auction, Door Prizes & Raffle
Bring a friend, $25 per person

I will have some wonderful truffles including "Kiki's Quemada" Truffles with Fleur de Sel, my" Italian" Truffles, and a "Deep Dark" Truffle with Toasted Hazelnuts as well as the Freshest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries in both Dark and White Chocolate. I will be on hand to assist you with your pairing. I hope you can join us and indulge and at the same time benefit a great cause for local women.

No comments: